At XP, we focus on building character and creating beautiful work. We work tirelessly to ensure all our students will be able to go to university, if they so wish. As a consequence, our students are making outstanding academic progress.
XP underwent its first Section 5 Ofsted inspection on 12-13th July, and was found to be outstanding in all areas.
It states that:
- Our students are making outstanding academic progress, including the most able.
- Our students’ behaviour is impeccable and they love coming to school.
- All our staff have consistently high expectations.
- Staff morale is very high and leadership is held in very high regard.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the work of the school and the positive impact it is having on their children’s intellectual progress and moral well-being.
The Ofsted inspection is consistent with other reports we have received, such as a school improvement inspection carried out by B11 by a current Ofsted inspector. This report is shown below.
Inspection report – B11
Please see the academic progress summaries below, which confirm our students’ academic progress in more detail. Our judgements are cross-moderated with senior leaders in education.
Class of 2021 (Current Year 9) Academic Performance
Class of 2022 (Current Year 8) Academic Performance