A Personalised 11-19 Project Based Learning School in Doncaster
to put ourselves outside our comfort zone to develop and deepen our learning
- to have conviction in our thoughts and feelings and communicate them effectively
- to endeavour to succeed even though there is a chance of failure
to respect ourselves and others
- to work with others despite differences or difficulties
- to show consideration towards other people and our environment
Craftsmanship & Quality
to always strive to create beautiful work
- to take time and effort to draft, redraft and critique our work
- to aim for a quality in our work that is indistinguishable from professionals
to show understanding, care, love and pride for ourselves and other people
- to be committed to contributing positively to our community
- to help others to achieve
to be self-motivated to achieve our best
- to build resilience, responsibility and a never give up attitude
- to recognise the reasons for failure and, as a result, enhance our chances for success
Thanks to all those who attended our first Book Launch for “What makes a successful Community?” last week. For those who could not attend or who would like to watch it all over again we have compiled a film of the night!!
Well done to all of the students especially the book launch team, Azriel, extract readers and the singers – Amazing Evening!!!
We have now opened our online shop which will sell all of the products produced by students at XP School. If you would like to buy a product we would encourage you to browse the website and then pop into the office to purchase it. If this is something you cannot do the online shop has a delivery option.
Both Admiral and Skipper are now working on their final products for this expedition and working predominantly in google docs. Please can you remind your son or daughter to bring devices with them to school for the rest of this week wherever possible.
The students who put the ‘What makes a successful community?’ book together visited the printing office on Friday afternoon and watched our first book being produced. Here is just a sample of the pictures taken.