You can now use the online order form to select your lunch choices. The menu will be available to view every Friday and needs to be submitted by Monday for the following week (or by Tuesday if it’s a bank holiday).
Or, we will help any students do this in Wales, if they haven’t already filled it in.
Remember that this first few weeks is all about researching what we want to keep on the menu – enjoy the experience!
We are pleased to announce that our Year 6 Open Evening will take place on Tuesday 23rd September at the Keepmoat Stadium Restaurant.
The evening will start at 6pm until 7.30pm and it will include information about the school, a tour of our existing premises and plans for our new school building.
We look forward to seeing you on the 23rd September.
Our outward bound expedition is fast approaching and there are a number of things that still need to be done. Please ensure you have reviewed and actioned the points on the check list below;
- Parental Consent for Fieldwork and Outdoor Activities Form- signed by parents AND handed in to school.
- Home School Agreement Form – signed by parents AND students AND handed in to school.
- Can parents please ensure that any medication is in a clear plastic bag and labelled with your child’s name and handed in to Mrs Mawby prior to departure.
- Asthma inhaler’s MUST be kept by the individual child.
- Please put £10 refundable deposit in an envelope – hand in to Mrs Mawby.
- Please ensure that all luggage is labelled.
- Bring a packed lunch (in a lunch box) AND a water bottle for the journey. The lunch box/bottle will be required throughout the week.
- Payment for School lunches (week commencing 01/09/14) is now due. Please hand payment of £10 in to Mrs Batley prior to departure on Tuesday morning (26/08/14).
We will be leaving school at 7.30am prompt, so please arrive between 7.00am – 7.20am on Tuesday 26th August so that we can get all luggage loaded on board.
We are aiming to arrive back at school on Friday 29th August at 6.30pm (traffic permitting), but will keep you updated via the school website.
Here’s looking forward to a fantastic expedition!
Our school uniform providers have now added the finishing touches to the online shop and we are pleased to announce that it is ready to take orders. To access the shop just click on the following link:
I am proposing to run a short information session for parents who missed the Parents Information Evening earlier this month. I will be available from 5.30pm until 6.30pm on Tuesday 29 July, at the Keepmoat Stadium, to answer any questions and talk through some of the points of information raised at the previous meeting.The venue will be the Restaurant. If you can’t make the session don’t worry just check out the website under the tab, ‘Parents’ where all the information you need is posted.
Have a great summer! Can’t wait for Wales!!!
Please take time to read our Home/School Agreement. This outlines our shared expectations and will be the basis for ensuring success at XP. We would like you to sign the document and hand this to us for the beginning of term.
First Day at XP
Students can be dropped off at XP in the East stand from 7.00 am on Tuesday 26th August. We will be leaving the Keepmoat stadium at 7.30 am prompt to travel to Wales.
Students will arrive back at the Keepmoat Stadium at approximately 6:30-7:00pm on Friday 29th August.
At XP, we support our students to use their own technology for learning at XP. As always, we have very high expectations of respect and integrity. We also ensure our students understand how to keep safe when using technology.